Saturday, February 04, 2006

SaTHURRday stress!

We have classes today and it's weekend, Augh! I wasn't that tired this morning but right now, I just want to sleep. Some things went well this morning. I woke up late, I went to school. Then I had a great time in Chemistry. I'm loving Chemistry, I didn't knew before that it was this exciting. I had a great conversation with my friends. I dealt with their problems, I even had Leizl and Mario beside me. Haha!, yung dalawang magkamukha katabi ko, waaaah! TAKE NOTE: Friends lang sila, wala na nga feelings si Mario for Leizl na eh. Basta, it was all okay na kasi nga wala nang insecurity between the two of them. So, as many knows, Saturday is just a typical weekend with no crap to do. Eventually I did a lot of things this saturday. I had a really great time. I love studying na! haha! Inspired?!! Ok, soooo birthday ngayon ni Mary Jean. I went to her birtyhday a while ago. Oh-mahh-God, it was so masaya. The venue was a hut near Sta. Catalina beach and it was windy. I was gonna show them our pond but it was to far from theirs. Hayyy! It was really nice. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!!! haha! (^_^) Love the pad dear! haha! So eun, after that. Tofhie, Me and Leiz took pictures from Mae Ann's phone. I didn't realize maganda pala ate ni Mae ann ha! Really nice! Then we bid goodbye to Jean. Me and Leizl went to a net cafe and then we fixed some details for her blog. We were laughing so hard when we went home because there was a tricycle driver who really looks like Mr. Lagundi. Yeah! it's true, it's like the tricycle driver was his long lost twin. Haha! then we went here in our house. Nothing much, you know, girl stuff. Tas I really miss Karen (my cousin) and all the others, 7up. haha. Ilang days na kami di nagkikita ng mga topaks! huhuhuhu. Alrightie then, Im'ma cry na muna, I miss them eh!

No comments: