Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stars early in the morning

Usually, I get up as early as 4:30 am, then I head outside our house to check my neighbor's lawn if they're awake. I swear, this is my very usual routine and yesterday morning, I woke up and I headed in front of our house. It was very silent. I went to our basketball court and then I dared to look at the sky. I was stunned by the stars that I saw. There were kazillions of them, though I couldn't actually say that they were twinkling, I felt my heart sank and everything was just so clear. All I want to say is that. I never realized how beautiful the night sky was and how grateful i have to have this kind of life. I've told myself lately that I am blessed. With the kind of friends and family that I have, nothing could get much better. I'm afraid of having all this things and losing them suddenly in just a blink of an eye. I just realized that life really does have it's up and downs and the longer you go high, the easier you fall down. That's why I'm starting to absorb the opptimism of human life. It's such a big deal for me to get along the life road smoothly.

Everyday I try to wake up, not thinking about my family and all I'm thinking about what happens next in school. But now I could just float, I wake up and I start thanking God, for nothing is possible without God's will. I start thinking about my cousins, whom I get close with these past weeks. I start thinking about the latest news. What is happening outside teenage life. I guess I'm just way different for some reasons. I admit that I can easily get mad but sometimes, I know that I'm gonna be okay. As what I've been telling myself, college will come soon, God wills, I could be there making a difference, no matter how ridiculous it seems, I know.

No comments: