Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sunday-o-rama

I'm feeling down today. I'm sooooooo bored. That's why I decided to make a post. I haven't even visited my friendster account yet since last Sunday. I don't even know what to do to our I.P.. I bet it will just be as Lame-o as my ideas last month. Arrgh! my groupmates doesn't even care how hard it is. As long as they pay for the materials, they zoom around living life large. Anways, yesterday was a big shock for me. Many people died at the Ultra to celebrate the first anniversary of wowowee. Oh-mah-God, 71 people died in that incident. When I first heard it yesterday when I got home, I was in no position to pay any attention, I thought they were just kidding about it. I thought it was impossible, "Eh baka met 17 lang daddy haan nga 70 ( Eh baka naman 17 lang daddy, hindi 70)" I was confirming my uncle, whom I call as my dad. "Haan, 70, Nagkadomino effect gamin tah diyay weight ti tatao keh agsinabeh ken nagdidinoron dah, natupakan diyay daduma (Hindi, 70, Nagkadomino effect kasi dahil nagkasalubong ang weight nang mga tao sa daan at nagtulakan sila kaya nadaganan yung iba.)" That time I found out it was true but then I went to Jean's birthday. So as I have said, It was a big shock. Kawawa naman yung mga tao, especially yung mga mahihirap na nagbabakasakaling manalo tas namatayan pa. So, isa na naman ito sa problems nating mga Filipino. Pano na yan! Sa hirap pa naman ng buhay, tas di pa tinuloy yung show, nako! Eh pano yung mga tao na namulanta sa gilid gilid ng ultra. Mah God! I just hope it will never happen again, mas grabe pa toh kaysa sa Apo Nazareno sa Quiapo, Hayyyy! Let's just pray for their souls and should I say, Let's pray with all our hearts. Sila ang munting bayani ng wowowee. May those people who died on their way to wowowee rest in peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pers to comment ako ah.. wowerz hehehe musta ka na sis???/ muah!!! mishu!!! huy miss na miss na kita ang dalang mo naman mag update.. balitaan mo ko.. musta ka na sis? labyu!